Our First Grade Digital Citizenship Home Program was created to provide parents guidance and support in learning how to navigate their child’s early digital footprints online. In the First Grade Digital Citizenship Home Program, Digi, our Star Digital Citizen, will lead first graders through the acronym T.H.I.N.K and what it means to be Truthful, Helpful, Inspiring, Necessary, and Kind online and offline.
The core kit includes a Family Resource Guide that takes the parent and child step by step through all six of the online video lessons, providing suggested keywords, objectives, activities and points of discussion. The Family Resource Guide is meant to work in conjunction with the First Grade Activity Kit designed to involve and motivate first graders through various activity sheets and materials.
- Digital Citizenship
- Digital Footprint
- Online Safety
- Digital Reputation
- Social Emotional Training in:
- Empathy, Respect, Kindness, Cooperation & Compassion
First Grade Program includes:
- Digital Family Resource Guide
- Digital First Grade Activity Kit
- Access To Online Program Videos
- Online Program Training Video
- Welcome Video from Dr. Lisa Strohman