The DCA Home Program is designed to Educate the Parent & Child about the Dangers of Technology Use, by using Fun and Interactive Online Videos, Parent Guides, Activity Kits and much more!
This program also includes Updated Resources, Information about Dangerous Apps and Social Sites, that put your Child in Dangerous High-Risk Situations.
The end result will help both the Parent and Child better understand what “NOT” to do through Preemptive Prevention and Education.
- Welcome Video From Dr. Lisa Strohman
- FamilyTime Parent / Child Monitoring App (IOS , Android)
- Online Parent / Children Guides (Grades K – 8)
- Children’s Video Lessons (Grades K – 8)
- Parent Community Forum
- Continued Educational Videos Updated Weekly From Dr. Lisa Strohman.
- Live Streams
- Tip Of The Week
- Digital Citizenship
- Digital Footprint
- Online Safety
- Positive Communication
- Social Emotional Training in:
- Empathy, Respect, Kindness, Cooperation & Compassion