The DCA Home Program is designed to Educate the Parent & Child about the Dangers of Technology Use, by using Fun and Interactive Online Videos, Parent Guides, Activity Kits and much more!
This program also includes Updated Resources, Information about Dangerous Apps and Social Sites, that put your Child in Dangerous High-Risk Situations.
The end result will help both the Parent and Child better understand what “NOT” to do through Preemptive Prevention and Education.
- Welcome Video From Dr. Lisa Strohman
- Online Parent Resource Guide
- Grade Specific Videos For Children To Watch
- Continued Educational Videos Updated Weekly From Dr. Lisa Strohman.
- Live Streams
- Tip Of The Week
- Parent Control App by FamilyTime
- Digital Citizenship
- Digital Footprint
- Online Safety
- Positive Communication
- Social Emotional Training in:
- Empathy, Respect, Kindness, Cooperation & Compassion