Our Kindergarten Digital Citizenship Home Program was created to provide parents support in learning how to navigate their child’s first digital footprints online. In the Kindergarten Digital Citizenship Home Program, kindergartners will meet Digi, our Star Digital Citizen who uses the acronym T.H.I.N.K. in an online video series to teach them that “T” is for Truthful, “H” is for Helpful, “I” is for Inspiring, “N” is for Necessary, and “K” is for Kind.
The core kit includes a Family Resource Guide that takes the parent and child step by step through all six of the online video lessons, providing suggested keywords, objectives, activities and points of discussion. The Family Resource Guide is meant to work in conjunction with the Kindergarten Activity Kit designed to involve and motivate kindergartners through various activity sheets and materials.
- Digital Citizenship
- Digital Footprint
- Online Safety
- Positive Communication
- Social Emotional Training in:
- Empathy, Respect, Kindness, Cooperation & Compassion
Kindergarten Program includes:
- Digital Family Resource Guide
- Digital Kindergarten Activity Kit
- Access To Online Program Videos
- Online Program Training Video
- Welcome Video from Dr. Lisa Strohman