Our Second Grade Digital Citizenship Home Program was created to provide parents support and guidance in learning how to navigate their child’s early digital footprints online. In the Second Grade Digital Citizenship Home Program your child will hear from Digi, our Star Digital Citizen, as he shares his own experiences about being Truthful, Helpful, how to be an Inspiring friend, how to only do and say what is Necessary online, and always being Kind.
The core kit includes a Family Resource Guide that takes the parent and child step by step through all six of the online video lessons, providing suggested keywords, objectives, activities and points of discussion. The Family Resource Guide is meant to work in conjunction with the Second Grade Activity Kit designed to involve and motivate second graders through various activity sheets and materials.
- Digital Citizenship
- Digital Footprint
- Online Safety
- The Internet
- Public and Private Information
- Social Emotional Training in:
- Empathy, Respect, Kindness, Cooperation & Compassion
Second Grade Program includes:
- Digital Family Resource Guide
- Digital Second Grade Activity Kit
- Access To Online Program Videos
- Online Program Training Video
- Welcome Video from Dr. Lisa Strohman