Our Third Grade Digital Citizenship Home Program was created to provide parents guidance and support in learning how to navigate their child’s digital footprints online. In the Third Grade Digital Citizenship Home Program, Digi, our Star Digital Citizen, will talk about the importance of being trustworthy, showing kindness, empathy, and respect, taking time to think before you post and how to protect your online reputation.
The core kit includes a Family Resource Guide that takes the parent and child step by step through all five of the online video lessons, providing suggested keywords, objectives, activities and points of discussion. The Family Resource Guide is meant to work in conjunction with the Third Grade Activity Kit designed to involve and motivate third graders through various activity sheets and materials.
- Digital Citizenship
- Digital Footprint
- Online Safety
- Digital Reputation
- Social Emotional Training in:
- Empathy, Respect, Kindness, Cooperation & Compassion
Third Grade Program includes:
- Digital Family Resource Guide
- Digital Third Grade Activity Kit
- Access To Online Program Videos
- Online Program Training Video
- Welcome Video from Dr. Lisa Strohman