How can families raise responsible digital citizens and protect children from the dangers of technology?
DCA has developed an online program for the home that provides tools and resources to support families and help them address the specific issues their children will face throughout their school years when using technology. Content is updated frequently and designed to help families navigate the challenges and protect their children from the pitfalls and dangers of online activities.
DCA Home Program / Advocacy Membership includes:
- Comprehensive video instruction on topics for families of children in grades K-8.
- Home Resource Guide provides instructional tools and answers on how to address issues of cyberbullying, inappropriate posting, digital cheating and digital reputation.
- Technology use contracts for families.
- Access to our premium blogs on related issues and research.
- Access to premium Webinars and Live Streams featuring Dr. Lisa Strohman and Special Guests.
- Access to digital monitoring applications and resources to protect your child online.
- Q & A forum with access to experts and dialogue with other parents.
- Digital version of Dr. Lisa’s book, Unplug: Raising Kids in a Technology Addicted World.
- Membership Discounts to local seminars or live speaking engagements.
- All content stresses the importance of creating and maintaining a positive digital reputation and footprint.
- A percentage of your membership fee provides ongoing support for the Digital Citizen Foundation, which offers therapeutic resources and programming for those in need.
Select Your Plan:
Plans are priced per subject, and give you exclusive access to all items listed above.
(Save 30% when you select the Yearly Plan)
$9.95 per grade
$79.95 per grade